- New GConManager design. NEW
- New GConManager Plug-in Selector application – allows to select plug-in types and products to be installed. NEW
- New GConManager Plug-in Support application – automated steps to report software problems to the development team. NEW
- New RHEA meter calibration procedure (Please check our FAQ section).
- Few minor bug fixes.
- _PHOEBE instrument gain corrected when HiZ is engaged from LINE level mode.
- Phantom power engaged with small delay in some scenarios.
- Hyperion and Prometheus high resolution GUI bitmaps added for higher rescalling.
- LEDs power is slightly lowered for all products,
- LEDs brightness when touch sensitive encoder is modified is lowered.
- LEDs brightness of touch sensitive encoders is configurable via GConManager _CONFIG application with following options (HIGH / MEDIUM / LOW / OFF). Where “OFF” will disable higher brightness entirely when the parameter is in edit mode. NEW
- _PROMETHEUS firmware bug for newest revision which caused relay to randomly click during parameter updates has been corrected.
- Windows installer is properly signed with an authorized microsoft certificate which should prevent any system warnings during installation.
- _PROMETHEUS and _HYPERION channel buttons double click toggles MUTE.
- Red squares problem on non-retina displays on OSX systems with Radeon 560/580 is fixed.
- _RHEA encoder’s implementation has been corrected to dynamically adjust to move speed
- OSX – M1 native support (M1 arm architecture) NEW
- GUI rescaling – from 100% to 200% available for all plug-ins via MENU NEW
- New Software notification periods configurable in _SETTINGS application (Never / Once a week / Once a month / Instant).
- _RHEA / _HYPERION / _PROMETHEUS – keeping the front panel bypass button pressed for 3 seconds resets the parameter to default.
- _RHEA THD change doesn’t cause artifacts on a high level anymore.
- _RHEA – MIX level compensation which prevents output to raise between DRY and WET settings – for units on field, it is necessary to explicitly enable that settings in GConManager _CONFIG application – as it changes the level on some settings it will change output level for some session recalls.
- _HYPERION front panel improvements – HPF parameter is manageable via front panel without a plug-in. To toggle HPF ON or OFF – either push and hold HPF knob for 2 seconds, or double push it.
- _HYPERION front panel improvements – keeping any GAIN knob pushed for more than 2 seconds sets the GAIN of a particular band to 0. Double push of any GAIN encoder makes the gain opposite.
- OSX installer is properly signed with an authorized apple certificate.
- OSX – 32 bit architecture has been dropped.
- OSX – Oldest supported system is OSX Yosemite (10.10).
- _DIONE Ukraine GUI – special faceplate to suport Ukraine! #StandWithUkraine NEW
- _RHEA – correction for disabled compression under certain circumstances.
- _HYPERION & _PROMETHEUS – maintanence update which contains new firmware for newest PCB revision.
- Few minor bug corrections for ngLeveler (e.g. channel names update).
- _MIMAS high resolution calibration shift correction for some PCB revisions.
- ngBusComp new calibration mechanism for better stereo levels setup.
- Config Banks Feature NEW
- New automation parameter which allows to recall whole unit state based on the location in DAW session.
- Very useful in mastering/mixing situation when more than one song is processed in one session.
- Main advantage is that we can freely modify any parameter (including A/B/C presets) in particular section of the song or a session.
- _PROMETHEUS and _HYPERION Hardware mute – very useful in M/S mode when one channel can be entirely muted during MidSide processing.NEW
- _RHEA – fix for innactive threshold potentiometer after reboot in certain parameter settings (effect: unit didn’t compress, threshold was set to MIN on analog circuit) – this fix solves this problem entirely.
- Support for new projects revisions due to design changes.
- Threshold update fix for _DIONE / _RHEA / ngBusComp for newest revisions.
- ngLeveler external controller integration bug fix.
- ngBusComp plug-in faceplate is less dark.
- _DIONE Starlight plug-in – only available for _DIONE Starlight hardware! NEW
- _RHEA – Side chain parameters are named properly in plug-in implementations,
- Wavelab crash fix,
- ngBusComp Ethernet stability improvements,
- _MIMAS Bug for randomly enabled digital Side Chain has been corrected,
- Minor bug corrections.
- _RHEA plug-in! NEW
- A lot of Ethernet stability improvements for ngBusComp.
- Upgrade application stability improvements.
- Minor bug corrections.
- MIMAS plug-in with a lot of new improvements and features: NEW
- Entirely re-designed metering on the Hardware and in the plug-in GUI with much higher resolution.
- New plug-in GUI.
- Clearly selectable modes in GUI:
- Compression ON – normal FET compression mode,
- Saturation mode – now with TRIM control and re-designed gain staging,
- Compression OFF – Compression circuit completely disabled – only INPUT and OUTPUT knobs are active, which allows to use unit as saturation box (Same behavior as ATACK at OFF possition in original UA 1176).
- Ratio buttons can be engaged in any combination – Either with “Shift” pressed or via “HOLD” button.
- VU IN and OUT headroom is clearly described in plug-in GUI:
- Input meter shows signal up to 21 dBu.
- Output meter shows signal up to 26 dBu.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Firmware upgrade due to extended gain reduction resolution may end up in minor meter decalibration – if any LED on the meter section will show gain reduction without any signal present on the unit, please follow this article to calibrate: https://wesaudio.com/_mimas_support/ .
- _DIONE Eclipse GUI – for _DIONE limited version with black faceplate. NEW
- ngBusComp minor firmware corrections.
- ngLEVELER – new features: NEW
- TRIM mode.
- Channel Grouping/Linking.
- Channel selection.
- a lot of improvements in Mackie Control integration.
- Minor bugs correction
- ngLEVELER plug-in. NEW
- HUI integration with GCon devices – available for ngLEVELER as new GConManager application. NEW
- Multiple applications can now access GCon devices connected through USB.
- _GConBlackBox plug-in is deprecated and has been removed from the deployment.
- New Tray application which monitor software incopatibilities between host application and firmware of the devices.
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
- _PROMETHEUS plug-in (mono and stereo). NEW
- New preset management NEW
- for each plugin – new menu for each plugin for easy access to factory and user presets.
- Factory presets! NEW
- Minor bug fixes and _TITAN stability improvements.
- New standalone application for OSX and Windows: NEW
- GConManager _MANAGE application can work in standalone mode allowing to control and recall hardware units.
- Application can store settings in separate workspaces.
- Designed to support situations where DAW or plugins can’t be used for some reason.
- Very usefull in live situations.
- MIDI mapping for better integration with live consoles:
- Each GCon parameter can be mapped to certain MIDI message.
- Each previously created workspace (snapshot of all connected elements) can be mapped to certain MIDI message.
- OSX Mohave improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
- _HYPERION plug-in. NEW
- _MIMAS new STEREO plug-in: NEW
- implementation, which allows full control over two units.
- _DIONE GUI redesign. NEW
- Copy presents (A/B) from a front panel, to copy a preset: NEW
- hold preset button you would like to copy for 3 seconds (it will start blinking) and release the button,
- push the same button to cancel operation, or the other preset button to copy preset settings.
- _DIONE and _MIMAS metering improvements, especially on low gain reduction levels.
- A lot of stability improvements and bug fixes.
- _TITAN DHCP support: NEW
- It is enough to connect _TITAN directly to router (with DHCP enabled),
to manage modules inside your network – no additional configuration is needed.
- It is enough to connect _TITAN directly to router (with DHCP enabled),
- Minor software/firmware corrections.
- _GConBlackBox plugin: NEW
- ONE plugin which connects to ALL available GCon compatible modules (even from other Vendors).
- Plugin works in background and saves parameters of all connected devices.
- Each time session is recalled, all devices are set up accordingly.
- Any plugin which will connect on top of _GConBlackBox, synchronizes parameters to current state.
- DAW automation features are not supported, however any device specific plugin can connect on top of _GConBlackBox.
- Front panel A/B buttons are active when unit is paired with the plugin.
- Plugin parameters are synchronized to hardware current state upon connection. NEW
- Memory auto synchronization: NEW
- When plugin disconnects from hardware unit, current state of parameters on hardware unit will syncronize with plugin, and previous state will be overwritten.
- This feature can be enabled/disabled in GConManager “SETTINGS” application.
- Each plugin contains new “menu” button which allows: NEW
- copy/paste current parameters state between configurations (A/B/C). This function works also between different plugin instances.
- Current plugin memory can be written to hardware (Available when memory auto synchronization is disabled).
- Hardware A/B preset change has been fixed on _MIMAS.
- Support for AAX DSP (HDX platform) – Note that Digital Side Chain feature won’t work. NEW
- MAC OSX – correction on some specific MAC hardware that only 7 devices could be connected using front panel USB connection.
- Some minor improvements.
- _Titan support. NEW
- Each module can right now use alternative LEDs mode. This can be easily switched using module front panel, by keeping bypass button for 2 seconds. New “Single Led Indication” mode enabled just one LED per knob. NEW
- “Dynamic Led Mode” (default mode) has been dimmed and improved for all available modules.
- A lot of minor bug fixes.
- All plugins suppoort AAX/VST2/VST3/AU formats. NEW
- _DIONE plugin NEW
- _MIMAS saturation MODE: NEW
- can be activated keeping RATIO hardware button for more then 1 second, or using Plugin inside DAW,
- transforms _MIMAS compressor into saturation (drive) unit using very pleasing and loved transformer sound,
- new mode of operation disables all other parameters (knobs & buttons) keeping one DRIVE knob activated,
- output level is normalized to match Bypass, to easily compare sounds,
- New standalone application GConManager which allows: NEW
- Firmware upgrade and Firmware version checks,
- Change of unit ID for easier management.
- Pro Tools integration (Mix Bypass linked with HW bypass, GR meters integrated in Pro Tools 11+, Commit track integration in Pro Tools 12.3+). NEW
- Dynamic leds implemented in HW (leds power is lowered unless particular parameter isn’t edited from HW or Plugin itself). NEW
- Support for all recent operating systems: OSX 10.8+ (El Capitan included), Windows 7,Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
- Many fixes and corrections.
- Studio One 3: VST3 Digital Side chain feature doesn’t work (it works fine for AU) issue